Friday 2 July 2010

What is the Forex?

Hi everyone.
This is my first article about Forex. I believe I will share a lot of information about Forex. My grammar and writing skills is not good but I am sure, you will understand my articles easily.

Today our first topic is "What is the Forex?". Because we will work with Forex and we must know, it's explanation.

What is the Forex?

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a worldwide decentralized over-the-counter financial market for the trading of currencies. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.

I hope you could understand the meaning of Forex. But this is not enough. We must know the purpose of Forex.

What is the Purpose of Forex?

The primary purpose of the foreign exchange market is to assist international trade and investment, by allowing businesses to convert one currency to another currency.

In second article, I will continue describing Forex.
Have good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment